- JH: Stephen Manke, Gus Pirlot, Joseph Green, Andrew Galvin, Grace Tejeda
- SH: Matt Marsland, Sadie O’Leary, Reagan Gray, Mary Donohoe, Anita Salas
All students, regardless of which team you’re on, should report to their assigned rooms for end-of-day cleanup today. Lunch clean-up teams, you are on vacuuming & trash duty today, not tomorrow. If you won’t be here, please find a sub.
Please don’t forget to turn in your red folder! Also, please remember to pick up your red folder this afternoon!
A reminder to junior high: because you are not here tomorrow, the last day to claim items in the Lost & Found before Christmas break is today! Please come to the office and make sure that there are no belongings of yours there.
A reminder to senior high: under no circumstances are you to leave campus after your exams UNLESS a parent has spoken to Mrs. Frias over the phone or in person and given permission.
For homeroom tomorrow, teachers, please report to the following classrooms:
- 9th & 10th Boys – Ms. Klinkhammer, 205/207
- 11th & 12th Boys – Mr. Kwas, 201/203
- 9th & 10th Girls – Mr. Ray, 209/211
- 11th & 12th Girls – Ms. Gahng, 208
From 1:30-3:10 today, senior high students have study hall. The rooms are:
- SH Boys – Social Hall
- SH Girls – 201/203
The Advisory Schedule for today is:
- 6th – 102/104 with Ms. Maiquez
- 7th – 108/110 with Ms. Gahng
- 8th – Social Hall with Mr. Ray
- 9th – 209/211 with Ms. Ibarra
- 10th – 205/207 with Ms. Klinkhammer
- 11th – 201/203 with Mr. Kwas
- 12th – 208 with Mrs. Lease