The St. Ambrose Academy Annual Fund represents the gap between our tuition revenues and our budgetary needs; nearly 50% of our budget. When you factor in our low tuition rates and generous tuition assistance — all to make St. Ambrose a choice for families regardless of ability to pay — this gap is significant.
You see it takes a generous community to raise up a new generation of smart young people, equipped to serve and improve our community, and to do so with the mind and heart of Christ.
But together, our shared sacrifices can and will improve our school and communities — and ensure a brighter future for us all! Can you help us close out our fiscal year 2015-2016 stronger than ever, and unlock this brighter future through your support of our Annual Fund? Choose to:
- Donate online – with options for one-time, monthly or multi-year (“annually”) support;
- Mail your gift to: St. Ambrose Academy, 602 Everglade Dr, Madison, WI 53717;
- Contribute to our general scholarship fund, or create a new family/memorial scholarship;
- Donate a gift of appreciated stock;
- Ask your employer if they will match your donation (often dollar-for-dollar, or more!);
- Purchase an item from our Wish List.
[ Please also consider including St. Ambrose in your estate plans, and create a legacy of Faith that lives on! ]
THANK YOU! There is no greater investment than providing an outstanding Catholic education when it matters most — during adolescent development. That’s because there are no greater, lasting riches than a life in Christ — and our loyalty is best forged when we are most child-like.
Please contact Development Director Joseph Draves at email@example.com or (920) 284-4771 with questions or for more information about your priceless impact.