Financial Aid Assessment
Tuition assistance is available on the basis of demonstrated need. If you believe that your resources are not sufficient to meet the total costs of a St. Ambrose education, you are encouraged to apply.
TADS provides a framework through which household need can be measured fairly and equitably. Recommendations from TADS are used by the St. Ambrose Academy Award Committee in accordance with its policies to determine the award amount.
Applications for tuition assistance may be completed online at http://www.mytads.com/ or picked up at the school office and mailed directly to TADS.
The following supporting documentation must be submitted to TADS via mail or fax in order to continue the process:
- Household members’ most recently completed federal tax forms (personal and businesses owned)
- W-2’s from each job held by household members
- Most recent pay stub from each job held by household members
- Documents that establish the amount of miscellaneous monthly or yearly income you currently receive (i.e., welfare, food stamps, unemployment, workers’ compensation, etc.,)
- All corporate, partnership, and trust forms if a household member owns 20% or more interest in a corporation, partnership or trust
Need Assistance with your Application?
You may contact TADS for assistance completing the application or to check application status. TADS does not have award information. We will also be having Financial Aid Workshops where you can get assistance with the application (see dates below).
|Mailing Address:||1201 Hawthorne Ave., Suite 100Minneapolis, MN 55403|
|Telephone:||800.884.8237 (M-F, 8-8 Central)|
|Fax Number:||612.548.3326 (24 hours)|
Feel free to contact Principal Scott Schmiesing with specific questions at (608) 827-5863 or firstname.lastname@example.org.