In this busy culture, time is often our most precious commodity. So offering one’s time through volunteering is a most generous sacrifice! Volunteers help St. Ambrose keep our costs down so that our faculty can focus on preparing, teaching and grading classes. Furthermore, volunteers bring joy and a variety of gifts so precious to a smaller school like ours.
Can you offer your love and time? Below are opportunities to fit many schedules. Interested? Please complete and return this Volunteer Interest Form to our secretary at 602 Everglade Dr, Madison, WI 53717. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (608) 827-5863.
School Day Opportunities
- Lunch supervisor
- Substitute teacher
- Study hall supervisor
- Service day and field trip chaperones and drivers
- Test proctors (AP, ACT, SAT, Latin & History exams)
- School events (invite and host guests, assist with refreshments, offer hospitality and other roles)
- Newsletters or other mailings
- Data entry
- Phone volunteer
- Personal testimony after weekend Masses or other gatherings, answering: “Why a St. Ambrose education has been right for us.”
- Sports coaches, assistants and other event volunteers
- Drama volunteers